en espaƱol

Where to Find Help

The following agencies, listed by public health district, have a variety of services available to assist a woman through pregnancy, at childbirth and while the child is dependent on parental care.

Statewide phone numbers:

  • Baby Your Baby Hotline 1-800-826-9662
  • Office of Recovery Services (801) 536-8500
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) 1-800-877-KIDS-NOW
  • Medicaid 1-866-435-7414

Download list, by district:

Bear River District (Box Elder, Cache, Rich Counties) Central Utah District (Juab, Millard, Piute, Sanpete, Sevier, Wayne Counties)

Davis County

Salt Lake County
Southeastern District (Carbon, Emery, Grand, San Juan Counties) Southwest District (Beaver, Garfield, Iron, Kane, Washington Counties)
Summit County Tooele County
Tri County (Daggett, Duchesne, Uintah Counties) Utah County
Wasatch County Weber/Morgan District (Morgan and Weber Counties)

Utah State Map:

Bear River Dist Weber-Morgan Dist Summit City-County Dist Davis County District Uintah Basin District Wasatch City-County District Salt Lake County District Tooele County District Utah City-County District Central Utah Cistrict Southwest Utah District Southeastern Utah District